The quality of teaching and learning across the Trust is key to our academic success. However, academic excellence has to be underpinned by the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of the whole child.
Q3 offers a range of tried and tested initiatives as part of its learning package which are key to ensuring every child in our care has the widest possible access to the opportunities that will equip them for the future. We want to work with you to find which aspects of our work could benefit your students and staff. There will also be strategies you have implemented which would strengthen Q3’s existing model.
- Vertical Tutoring creates a family ethos with students supported both academically and socially.
- Passport 0-25 is an entitlement for every Q3 student providing a range of essential life experiences.
- Transition week gives every student, including the new Year 7 intake, an introduction to their next phase of study with a range of academic and social experiences.
- Residentials are a key part of every student’s experience including local, national and overseas visits.
- Charitable Work is embraced by staff and students, including support and volunteering for overseas initiatives, for example, CCD Rainbow House Orphanage in Thailand.
- The Cadet Unit provides students with leadership development, self-discipline and access to a wide range of opportunities.
- Duke of Edinburgh Award
- The Annual Sponsor’s Dinner brings together Post 16 students and business people, creating a unique networking opportunity.
- Community Engagement is an essential part of every student’s experience, developing confidence to contribute positively to society. Community lunch and remembrance service are just two examples.
- Aspire2Innovate is a brand new leadership and enterprise programme designed by the Q3 Academies Trust for Year 9 students. This includes accreditation by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Prince William Award ‘Dare to be your best self.’ Our KS3 students participate in this national character award programme.