Our name “Q3” embodies our ethos:
‘To seek for that which is good, right and true’.
We believe all children can succeed and the Q3 Academies Trust is committed to educating the whole child, underpinned by Christian values.
Academic excellence is at the heart of our work, paired with a relentless focus on high quality teaching and enrichment opportunities for every young person who joins the Q3 Academies Trust. We are determined to provide all students with the very best start in life, with the ambition to leave us as independent, confident young people with a ‘can do’ attitude and the determination to succeed.
We also want them to develop an attitude of care and responsibility towards others and their surroundings, and to have a positive impact on their community.
However, actions speak louder than words and Q3’s reputation is built on:
- An ethos and culture of integrity and honesty. What we say and do, we believe;
- A clear and defined purpose for every child;
- Uncompromising standards from governors through to students;
- Building right relationships – people matter most;
- Recognition and rewards;
- The Pursuit of Excellence.